- Stymis provides 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and is close to the beach, golf course and shops at Constantine Bay
- Built in 2019 and designed by the wonderfully talented architect Catja de Haas, Stymies combines a more traditional exterior with a modern, spacious, airy openplan living area which is flooded with light from the large north facing windows and rooflights
- High quality fittings throughout and plenty of space mean everyone can enjoy a relaxing holiday
- Large flat and private rear garden and terrace, with glass sliding doors opening out from the main living area
- Outside seating for 4 and bean bags for lounging on the patio area.
- An extra truckle bed in the single room can be made-up on request, allowing Stymies to Sleep 9
- The house has completly level wheelchair access throughout the ground floor – please enquire further
- Additional 5th bedroom with adapted ensuite can be made available on request specifically for guests with reduced mobility – please enquire further
- Tucked away half-way down the beach road at Constantine, making access easy down to the beach and up to the golf course
- Stymies is professionally cleaned by the Raintree housekeeping team. For stays of two weeks or more, the house will be cleaned and the bed linen and towels changed weekly
Click the changeover day below to see the price for that week, or download a calendar of seasonal pricing from the Price bands page. Out of peak season we can be flexible on dates so please enquire below.
Holiday Periods The changeover day will always be adjusted to best include the holiday periods at Christmas and New Year.
** Coming Soon **
Make an enquiry Reset
We send out no more than 12 emails a year with last minute deals and news about Raintree and the area. We would never give your email address to anyone else. You can unsubscribe any time you like. For Raintree, email is a key communication tool allowing us to avoid sending letters and brochures by post - this is why we try very hard to grow our email list of those who are interested in North Cornwall houses.