New addition to the fleet (and last minute sun?)
1st July 2011
Having looked at electric vans (coming one day soon…maybe….) and other very environmental options, I hope now to be building a fleet of classic cars to carry our housekeeping teams the short distances around the 6 beaches.
Environmentally friendly? Well, the Land Cruiser doesn’t have the best fuel economy, but with hopefully many years ahead, and many miles covered already, her length of service should count to her green credit!
So – wave Hi as you see her trundling about. Hopefully you won’t see her expired by the side of the road!
If you are lucky enough to be able to be able to grab a week or few days at the last minute, we have a few days still free over the next couple of weeks.
- Trevethan House sleeping 12 has its one fallow week from the 5th July
- Bosporthennis, sleeping 6, free through to 9th July
- Cheyney, sleeping 12, available to 8th July
- Curlews, sleeping 10 to 9th July
- Gortheren sleeping 6 to 6th July
- Penamont, 5 bedrooms sleeping 10 to 7th July
- Penjerrick just the 2 lovely bedrooms, from 3rd to 7th
- Thalassa to 13th July, sleeping 6
- and Westwinds sleeping 7 to the 11th July
Enjoy the weather!