Beaches & Holiday Houses
Most of our houses are situated along a short picturesque stretch of coastline peppered with beautiful unspoilt beaches surrounding Padstow & Trevose Head. This is a very special part of the Cornish coast found on the other side of the Camel estuary to Rock and Polzeath. The feel is similar but with a greater range of spectacular beaches, each with their own particular character and charm.
Although we specialise in North Cornwall beach houses, we also let some houses in the Cotswolds and a chalet in the French Alps, right under Mont Blanc. So if you want to experience something different, don’t forget to take a look here for our Cotswold cottages and house in the Alps.
- Great for surfing, like its neighbour Harlyn with protection from south west winds
- Local store, cafe, restaurant and surf shop above the beach
- Sandy cove ideal for sandcastling
- Around the bay to the west is Newtrain beach perfect for rockpooling
- Nearby natural swimming pool at Newtrain beach