Beaches & Houses
Most of our houses are situated along a short picturesque stretch of coastline peppered with beautiful unspoilt beaches surrounding Padstow & Trevose Head. This is a very special part of the Cornish coast found on the other side of the Camel estuary to Rock and Polzeath. The feel is similar but with a greater range of spectacular beaches, each with their own particular character and charm.
Although we specialise in North Cornwall beach houses, we are also slowly developing our collection of houses in the Cotswolds. So if you want to experience the best of the British countryside don’t forget to take a look here for our Cotswold houses.
- Great for surfing, like its neighbour Harlyn with protection from south west winds
- Local store, cafe, restaurant and surf shop above the beach
- Sandy cove ideal for sandcastling
- Around the bay to the west is Newtrain beach perfect for rockpooling
- Nearby natural swimming pool at Newtrain beach