Has the flurry of Christmas stress and excitement left you feeling in need of a break? Why not kick-start your year with a January getaway! The heart of winter may be upon us, but this time of year can be perfect for discovering the cultural and scenic gems Cornwall has to offer, while avoiding the crowds. Wrap […]Read More
Raintree House Holidays specialise in letting houses at six picturesque beaches surrounding Padstow and Trevose Head. All are within walking distance of these special beaches & many have sea views. Alongside our beach houses, we also have a growing selection of Cotswold Cottages perfect for exploring this equally beautiful area.
May Half-term Reductions
We have reduced the prices of the last few houses available at May Half-Term. Click here to see them all.
- wonderful Atlantic Breezes, sleeps 7, amazing views, clean and smart, with a great terrace and garden. Lovely!! No dogs I’m afraid, but reduced from £1950 to £1350 for May half-term, flexible start/finish. Or come for 4 nights from £1145 or 3 nights from £1015 (dependent on start date)
- great views from Apartment 5 Greenwaves in Trevone, sleeping 4, looking out over Newtrain Bay at Trevone. Bijou perhaps – just perfect for a a week by the beach – down to £950 from £1225 for the week, or £805/£715 for 4/3 nights. Again, Apartment 5 is No Dogs.
- or, larger, sleeping 8, now Lamorna Cottage at Trevone is available again for May half-term – comfortable, a short walk to the beach, ideal. Reduced from £2275 to £1625 for the week, or £1355/£1195 for 4/3 nights, No Dogs unfortunately!
- Tamarisk sleeps 8, and is located rather conveniently just behind the golf club (and all its facilities, tennis, swimming, bar, restaurant, and of course golf!) and just a 10 minute walk down to the beach at Constantine. Its available for 7 nights from Thurs 24 at £1835, or 6 nights from Friday 25th at £1570, and then £1330/£1175 for 4/3 nights.
- Herongate just has 3 nights from Tuesday 29th for 3 nights at £900 – it sleeps 8 in luxury at Constantine.
Spring/Early Summer Reductions
Cape Cod has some reduced price weeks – 2 early June weeks reduced from £1500 to £1400, and the July 1st week reduced from £2650 to £2250.
Just behind Constantine beach, yards from the beach and dunes – Cape Cod is perfect for a week where you don’t use the car at all and just spend all day outside!!
Or, Penamont, great value already for 10 near the golf course at Constantine, now 2 later June and 2 early July weeks reduced. Even better value now for a great week with your friends or family.
From Our Blog View our full blog
Padstow Christmas Festival returns to the picturesque fishing port of Padstow from December 7th – 10th. Now in its tenth year, the free-to-attend festival is one of the largest in the country, attracting tens of thousands of people. Padstow comes alive with celebrity chefs and plays host to more than 100 food, drink and craft producers […]Read More
October may herald the start of autumn and a slower pace of life in Cornwall, but that’s no reason to nestle down and hibernate. One of the most beautiful months of the year with its crisp air, wild seas, quiet beaches and spectacular sunsets, it’s the perfect time for getting outdoors for a brisk clifftop walk […]Read More