- Large, modern and stylish 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom (all ensuite) property near to Trevose golf club and the local shops in the village centre in Constantine Bay
- Set on a large plot with good sized gardens and a private sunny terrace, with a large open plan kitchen/dining room leading directly out onto the terrace for alfresco dining
- Luxuriously and practically renovated making a great and useable base for a 2-3 family stay in north Cornwall – it enjoys a very spacious feeling throughout, stripped wood flooring through the downstairs, huge ensuite to the master bedroom and large bedrooms throughout, a separate work space on the landing and a small balcony accessed from the master bedroom
- Trecarrek is professionally cleaned by the Raintree housekeeping team. For stays of two weeks or more, the house will be cleaned and the bed linen and towels changed weekly
Click the changeover day below to see the price for that week, or download a calendar of seasonal pricing from the Price bands page. Out of peak season we can be flexible on dates so please enquire below.
The changeover day will always be adjusted to best include the holiday periods of Easter, Christmas and New Year.
Occupying a prime spot in the centre of Constantine Bay, Trecarrek is a wonderful family home just a few moments from the heart of the village and within a short walk of Trevose Golf Club and the beach. This elegant home has large open plan living, five well-appointed bedrooms, plenty of bathrooms and a sunny and private garden for relaxing in warmer weather.
- Kitchen, living and dining
The double height open plan kitchen diner is truly the heart of this home and a fantastic space for entertaining with family and friends. The central island sits directly under the vaulted ceiling and is a wonderfully light and bright space to sit and enjoy coffee and breakfast before setting off for the day. The grey shaker-style cabinets, crisp white worktops and light washed wood flooring enhance the feeling of space in this room. On warmer days, slide back the doors to the private patio and let the Cornish sunshine flood in. For more formal dining, everyone can eat at the table before retreating to the living room for a cosy evening in front of the TV.
- Bedrooms and bathrooms
Two bedrooms are located in the ground floor; a king size room with ensuite bathroom and a twin with ensuite shower. Both bedrooms continue the neutral theme of the house, creating a calm and relaxing atmosphere for rest after a day on the coast. Three further bedrooms are located upstairs. On the way, pass a useful workspace on the landing for when work needs must. The master suite is to the right of the stairs and extends across the entire side of the house. A huge double height window lets the morning light flood in and a private glass fronted balcony is the perfect spot to enjoy a morning coffee while contemplating the day ahead. The ensuite bathroom has a spa-like vibe with double width walk in shower, walk hung sink and a deep free-standing bath nestled under the eaves for extravagant relaxation.
The final two bedrooms are on the other side of the landing and comprise of a king size room with a bunk room leading off, making an ideal family suite. Both rooms are finished simply with white wood furniture and neutral carpets continuing the feeling of light and space. An ensuite with waterfall shower cubicle, basin and loo completes the space.
Trecarrek is centrally heated throughout ensuring that this is a cosy home all year round. Electric car owners can charge using the fitted 7Kw EV charger (available for an extra charge) and there is ample space on the drive for 3 or 4 cars to park.
The lawn to the front of the house is large and flat, ideal for games and for the little ones to let off some steam. Leading off the kitchen, a sunny patio is ideal for alfresco eating and relaxing. A smaller lawned area extends across the width of the rear of the house and features a useful drying rack for wetsuits and beach equipment.
Make an enquiry Reset
"*" indicates required fields
We send out no more than 12 emails a year with last minute deals and news about Raintree and the area. We would never give your email address to anyone else. You can unsubscribe any time you like. For Raintree, email is a key communication tool allowing us to avoid sending letters and brochures by post - this is why we try very hard to grow our email list of those who are interested in North Cornwall houses.