Raintree House Holidays let rather special beach houses at the 6 beaches close to Padstow in North Cornwall. All the houses are within walking distance of the beach and provide a very easy base to enjoy a holiday with children of all ages.
We feel all our houses are baby and child friendly – but there are some houses which stand out, and have been specially equipped to make your holiday as easy and as stress-free as possible. Currently Sailaway has a full range of baby gear – equipped with care and attention to make your week just perfect. Have a read under Facilities in each House Description, and don’t hesitate to ask any detail.
SO WHAT MAKES A RAINTREE HOUSE PERFECT FOR YOUNG FAMILIES?
- Park up. Put away the car keys. All the fun is on your doorstep.
- Raintree’s 6 beaches are nearly all walking distance – from the houses and from one another – with great headland walking in between.
- Local shops to buy local food and supplies, as well as everything you need for the beach
- Packing is stressful – leave behind your big things! Many houses have their own cot or high-chair you can book – but if not we can provide both to be waiting for you for a small hire charge. Travel cots are provided with the standard padded base only, some guests choose to bring an additional mattress for added comfort.
- Stair gates – too big for the car? No problem we can have one ready at your holiday house.
- Worried about toddlers falling out of beds? Let us know and we can make-up your child’s bed with a Bed Bumper (see below) to ensure there are no bumps in the night. Our Bed Bumpers are provided by Caroline at Purple Daisies and are a rather great invention. None of those fiddly rails – just a big foam bumper under the sheet, giving peace of mind!!
- Worried about children waking you at the crack of dawn, with Cornish sun streaming through ill-fitting curtains? Well to make sure you and your young ones get a full night’s sleep, we can also provide black-out blinds for you. Quite useful for afternoon naps as well!